1)Shree car rental provides the cab to traveler the same which selected while booking but in case of emergency or unavailability or due to any another reason SCR can send the similar cab
2)Shree car rental only provides a technology place from which connecting with cab provider or owner of the vehicle( vendor).
3) Shree car rental provides the cab on time which was selected while booking but in case of emergency or traffic or due to the such reason cab might take some extra time ( Depend on the situation )
4) the content of the lagers of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subjected without prior notice.
5) if traveler cancel the booking for any reason cancellation policy will be applicable
6) Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damaged or/ and to be a criminal offense.
1) Driver and cab details ---this details will be sent to traveler by SCR before one hour from the pickup time by SMS or E-mail.
2) Remaining or extra charges payment or any other charges if applicable have to be paid to the direction in cash to the driver.
3) SCR rentals or customer must check the reading of the meter before starting the journey and so on duty sleep which will be provided by the driver
4) While journey due to any emergency purpose if required to change the root of the journey, the driver will do with information or without informing the traveler ( Depend on the situation) in such cases, if extra charges
required that time the customer has to pay from their end only.
1) If the traveler cancels the booking before 24 Hrs. from the pickup time, 10% of the l cost will be deducted.
2) If the traveler cancels the booking within 24 Hrs. from the pickup time, No refund.
3) The refunded amount will be made online transfer only in a traveler's bank account only.
4) No cash refund request, please.
5) The refunded amount will be reflected in the traveler Account within 10 working days from canceling the booking.
1)Driver & car details: These details will be sent to the customer by shreecarrental.com approximately before an hour from the pickup time by SMS and email. In some cases, the driver or an associate of shreecarrental.com may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
2) Non-receipt of driver and car details: In such cases, the customer needs to contact the support team at shreecarrental.com on 9607089192 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number)
3) The demand for money by the driver: The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of shreecarrental.com or call at our 24 X 7 customer support number 9607089192 and mention the booking reference number.
4) Payment of extra charges: Any extra charges applicable have to be paid to the direction in cash to the driver.
Local:- This is 8 hours and 80 km service. This is just for local purposes in a particular city. Travelers cannot use this service out of the city and outstation purpose. if the traveler required at the same day cab for outstation purpose, the booking status cab be changed T and C Apply.
Out- Station:- This enables User(s) to book vehicles operated by cab operators having All India Tourist Permit and operating between two separate cities. On the basis of the demand or requirement of the User
One way:- This pick-up and drop service from the selected city to the destination city only.
Transfer:- This is just pick-up and drop/transfer service in a particular city from airport and railway station to destination location within city and vise versa
Important Note:- Local, outstation, one way, multicity, or any other service during the journeys, if required road allowances like. Tall, parking, state board charges, hill station charges, or any other road allowances traveler has to pay his end only.